LEO FAN ACCOUNTS OH MY GOD
- they say leo’s really good at remembering fans like he knows how many times they’ve come to fan signs and even notice if they’ve changed their hair, and even calls them by name before they tell him omg
- HES THE ONLY ONE THAT USES 반말 WITH EVERYONE LOL … including his noona fans like he won’t use honorifics unless you’re like a married woman (said in terms of age .. not because theyre married); when noonas are like “i’m older than u/im ur noona” he’s just like “i know” or “yeah so??”
- fans say hes stiff on camera because he’s shy and scared but in person he smiles a lot and is comfortable and shows diff facial expressions omg
- there was this one fan who was late to the fan meeting and leo asked why they were late and they replied like while i was coming a strange person was following me so i took a long way around and LEO GOES how long did they follow you, its a relief that you didn’t go thoruhg dark places, when you’re going home please take a taxi and make sure to send me a tweet letting me know that you got home safe so the fan was so touched and tweeted him after she got home that day AND AT THE NEXT FAN MEETING the fan was like i sent you the tweet and he said he saw it and that he was waiting til she sent him that tweet oh my god
- one fan gave leo a starbucks card and was like ‘i couldn’t put a lot in it because i don’t have a lot of money ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ’ and he was just like….. “i dont need presents, the fact that u came is a gift ……” omg so cheesy did u just rlly say that leo
- ok so on the sticky note the fan wrote ‘[name]♥︎’ and leo just so naturally omits the heart so the fan was like “why aren’t u drawing the heart??” and leo lifts his head and says “u should say ‘please draw me a heart’” omg so the fan says that and leo draws the smallest heart and goes “now u should say ‘thank u’” omfg
this cat is very beautiful and contemplative. owner wants to play with cat but cat is thinking about bigger things. cat thinks about life.
This is so great
So the internet just gave my tumblr name a whole new (literal) meaning. I was alerted to a photo of me gathering massive attention via a friend who linked me to a Reddit post titled “Don’t worry guys, I’m taking hipster to the next level.”
Apparently some guy on the train uploaded this photo to twitter it has been spreading like wildfire since. Surprisingly when I read the thread on Reddit a lot of it was positive/supportive. I’m surprised by how unfazed and genuinely funny I find the negative comments. People’s theories as to why I am dressed like this, and who I really am are also really interesting.
I’m dressed like this for a number reasons. Firstly, and fore-mostly, I genuinely like the clothes I am wearing. I’ve described my look as “anywhere from hipster chic to kawaii gangsta Harajuku princess”. This is the epitome of the latter. I love sailor moon, I love pink, those converse are kawaii as fuck and yeah fuck you I’m wearing Prada sunglasses. I don’t really dress like this all the time, but I wish I did more often. I mostly don’t because I want to keep the look fresh. I wore this outfit because I had an art exhibition at my college and wanted to express myself.
I also find men’s fashion extremely limiting in both types of clothes, cuts of clothes and colours. Women have so many beautiful options. So I pillage their aisles a lot because I wanna look pretty.
This was also a statement. As an artist I think fashion is incredibly important. This day, I wanted something that not only reflected my personality and artistic sensibilities but also have some social commentary. A lot of my work, or what I want my work to speak about, is sex and sexuality and notions of gender and gender roles. How many of you knew pink actually use to be associated with boys, not girls? Personally I think the idea of “This is a boy colour”, “This is a girl colour” or “Barbies are for girls”, “Power Rangers are for boys” is dumb as fuck. Creating social and cultural boundaries does nothing but limit the potential of a person. By dressing like this I am breaking that boundary for myself and attempting to reflect that sentiment.
Keeps getting better. Rock on, man.
As someone who plays roller derby, this outfit is totally normal.
For men and women.
Rock on, dude.
do you ever see clothing you really like and you just know you’ll look terrible in it
Friendly reminder to check your breasts while you’re just sitting there scrolling the internet, then reblog so your followers do the same. Two people I know were just diagnosed within the same week.
PACIFIST BANG YONGGUK
Please reblog if you know anyone who might take party drugs.
I’m not an emt yet, but everytime I see someone do drugs, I just hope they’re smart enough to remember these points.
As an nurse with ER experience, same thing. Dear God please just tell us what you took. I will not tell anyone from law enforcement or your parents or whoever, I just need to know so I can save your life. Please.
you know doctor patient confidentiality? yeah that extends to EMT’s as well so basically unless you murdered somebody when they pick you up they aren’t going to tell the police because its not their responsibility to do that only if you turn up with giant stab wounds and full of lead will they call the police cause its obvious something serious has happened to you and not just some misguided judgements also it stops you getting the wrong treatment and possibly dying or becoming worse off in the waiting room of A&E.
This^ All of it.
who is most popular
Creative Fashionary sketches by Grace Ciao
Grace is a fashion illustrator from Singapore. She draws inspiration from everything around her. Her favourite materials are watercolours and flowers. Here are her amazing Fashionary sketches inspired by flowers!
I could have used this information over the last 29 years of my god damn life
My mom taught me to pack like this and she gets mad when I come to visit and sees that I don’t use it.
I need to remember this for uniforms.
Oh my god, I am learning this ASAP. HOW DID I NOT KNOW OF THIS BEFORE?!